America, the UK and mainland Europe are a long way from getting the subject of man-made climate change out in the open.
We are told that the people we elect are our leaders, but that’s rubbish, they are elected by us, to serve us, and work in the best interest of society. The people we elect are meant to manage things in such a way as to produce a healthy thriving community for everyone. We just lead them to it by telling them what we want…Simple.
Gone are the days when we were treated like mushrooms,(Kept in the dark and fed on shit), we don’t have to accept that crap any more.
We can access more information now, with a single mouse click, than by reading anything that a lifetimes supply of Rupert Murdoch.
Fighting climate change is a big deal, and it should be on everyone’s lips, don’t be shy about it and don’t be scared either. We can take some giant steps to manage this but we won’t do that until we stop pretending we are too busy, or acting dumb.
These are the main facts you need to know :-
- THE CLIMATE ON EARTH IS CHANGING AND IT WAS US THAT MADE THAT HAPPEN
- IF WE CAN MAKE THE CLIMATE CHANGE FOR THE WORSE IN 200 YEARS THEN WE CAN MAKE IT CHANGE FOR THE BETTER IN A LOT LESS TIME THAN THAT.
- THE LONGER WE DO NOTHING THE WORSE IT WILL BE
- THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THAT DISAGREE WITH THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE IN THE PAY OF BIG BUSINESS AND ENERGY CORPORATIONS
- WE HAVE COME A VERY LONG WAY IN THAT 200 YEARS, WE CAN GO A LONG WAY FURTHER IN THE NEXT 200, SO LETS GET ON WITH IT.